We offer free classes and activities for families with children ages 0-5. All are invited! View our calendar or look at our full list of classes below.
- For Infants, Toddlers and Preschoolers
- Language Specific (Ukrainian, Polski, Espanol, Arabic)
- For Breastfeeding Mothers
- For New Immigrant Families
- Caring for Babies
- Child Development
- Nutrition and Exercise
- Parenting Education (Circle of Security)
- Art, Movement, and Music
- Reading and Literacy
- Hands-on Activities
- Cooking Healthy Snacks
Open Playgroup - Wednesday's - 10:00-11:30 am - check calendar for dates - informal playtime where kids can play and parents can hang out and talk - Group leader - Nat Holmes
Ukrainian Playgroup - Every Thursday - 10:00 - 11:30 am - For recent Ukrainian refugees and all Ukrainian families - a place for families to gather and kids can play - Nat Holmes
Come learn about the benefits of touch for infants –
(Parents with infants -siblings welcome!) Check calendar for dates & times!
85 Lafayette Street
New Britain, CT
Connected to the Community Health Center, just across the street from the Boys and Girls Club!
(860) 347-6971 ext. 3662 Cell – 860-424-1412